Ontario Health Plan for Open Work Permit and International Students

International student,  are not eligible for the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). Your school will offer a special health plans for you. Public universities generally offer the University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP), while colleges and private universities use other plans.

 Spouses of International Students in Canada(OWP) may qualify to apply for a Free health insurance in the Ontario Health Insurance Plan.
To learn more about the process and requirments please click on the lik, OWP OHIP in Canada to get the information from the Helth Govt Ontarion website.


Address: Unit 301, 3rd Floor, NorthLink Bldg, SMNorth EDSA 1105 Quezon City, Philippines Tel No: 0917 820 2531 Email: iai@go2canada.com