Do you offer assistance in show money?

You may be referring to settlement funds. It is commonly called "Show Money" because when applying for an immigrant visa, you need to submit proof of funds like a bank certificate.

Settlement funds are required to prove that you can support yourself upon landing in Canada unless you already have a job offer. You must understand that it may take a while before you are finally settled or before you land a job. You need funds to support yourself and this is your responsibility.

We understand that some consulting firms offer this assistance and it is included in the consultancy fee that you will pay. But Canadian Immigration Consultancy does not offer such assistance. What we may do is help you understand what settlement funds are for, what is acceptable, and how to document them. 



Address: Unit 301, 3rd Floor, NorthLink Bldg, SMNorth EDSA 1105 Quezon City, Philippines Tel No: 0917 820 2531 Email: