In relation to my previous post, Nova Scotia Nominee program - Regional Labour Market Demand Stream, here is the updated occupation list they will accept for processing.
* Systems Testing Technicians
* Retail Trade Managers
* Registered Nurses
* Restaurant and Food Service Managers
* Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
* Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
* Managers in Health Care
* Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
* Licensed Practical Nurses
* Electrical and Electronic Engineers
* Mechanical Engineers
* Specialist Physicians
* General Practitioners and Family Physicians
* Financial Auditors and Accountants
* Other Financial Officer
* Civil Engineers
* Database Analysts and Data Administrators
* Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
* Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists
* Occupational Therapists
* Respiratory Therapists, Clinical Perfusionists and Cardiopulmonary Technologists
* Medical Radiation Technologists
* Medical Sonographers
* Software Engineers and Designers
* Early Childhood Educators and Assistants
* Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics and Mechanical Repairs
* Retail Trade Supervisors
* Crane Operators
* Supervisors, Other Mechanical and Metal Products Manufacturing
* Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics
* Other Technical Occupations in and Assessment
* Medical Laboratory Technologists and Pathologists' Assistants
* Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
* Welders and Related Machine Operators
* Industrial Electricians
* Contractors and Supervisors, Metal Forming, Shaping and Erecting Trades
Canadian Immigration Consultancy (CIC) offers a Viable - Practical - Affordable Financial Solution to Filipino Families. CIC offers financ...
One of the more popular ways to apply for an Immigrants Visa application is through the Skilled workers and professionals category to the Fe...
(actual letter click photo to enlarge) With the changes outlined in Immigration Minister's instructions published last November 28, 20...
It is a misconception that the age limit for Canadian Immigration is from 18 to 49, years old. There are instances where a person who is m...