Under this stream the applicant must be:
age between 21-55y/o; with two (2) years continuous working experience during the last 5 years in the in demand list of the program.
Listed below are the In Demand Occupations:
* Systems Testing Technicians
* Retail Trade Managers
* Registered Nurses
* Restaurant and Food Service Managers
* Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
* Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
* Managers in Health Care
* Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
* Licensed Practical Nurses
* Electrical and Electronic Engineers
* Mechanical Engineers
* Specialist Physicians
* General Practitioners and Family Physicians
* Financial Auditors and Accountants
* Other Financial Officer
* Civil Engineers
* Database Analysts and Data Administrators
* Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
* Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists
* Occupational Therapists
* Respiratory Therapists, Clinical Perfusionists and Cardiopulmonary Technologists
* Medical Radiation Technologists
* Medical Sonographers
* Software Engineers and Designers
* Early Childhood Educators and Assistants
* Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics and Mechanical Repairs
* Retail Trade Supervisors
* Crane Operators
* Supervisors, Other Mechanical and Metal Products Manufacturing
* Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanics
* Other Technical Occupations in and Assessment
* Medical Laboratory Technologists and Pathologists' Assistants
* Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
* Welders and Related Machine Operators
* Industrial Electricians
* Contractors and Supervisors, Metal Forming, Shaping and Erecting Trades
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration requires all applicants in the Regional Labour Market Demand stream to submit written proof, explanation or language testing results demonstrating that a minimum standard of CLB/NCLC Level 5 has been met, which consists of meeting the minimum levels for each competency listed below.
IELTS Test required - Reading - 4, Writing - 5, Speaking - 5 and Listening 5
Under this stream applicants must first file to be nominated by the Government office of Nova Scotia before they can apply for their Permanent Residents Visa for Canada.
Since this program is set to start on March 6, 2014 applicants who wants to have the opportunity of getting a permanent residents Visa under this program must consider starting their applications right away.
Like all other programs of Canada, the Nova Scotia Nominee program - Regional Labour Market Demand Stream is an opportunity for those who are serious about their plan of going to Canada. As the rules may change without prior notice, it is recommended for you to start while you still have a chance.
Start your applications right now!
If you are interested pls. text me at 09175415000 or send me your resume to email@example.com for assessment.